There comes a time when trying harder is no longer viable; what is needed is a breakthrough to new possibilities.
When the stakes are high, companies often know they need to lead and perform differently if they want different results. There comes a time when trying harder is no longer viable; what is needed is a breakthrough to new possibilities.
In this episode, ClearSpace experts Thea Polancic and Lee Capps talk about building high performance teams guided by conscious leaders.
In this episode of “Tales from Around the Water Cooler“:
1. Recommendations for your 2018 “must read” book list
2. How to identify and step away from office drama
3. Uncovering and shifting your management blind spots
4. The importance of creating emotional safety in teams
5. When do you need to hire a leadership or team consultant?
The Tales from Around the Water Cooler Podcast was inspired by both experience working with employees/employers in a professional capacity as a business law firm as well as our personal experience as entrepreneurs hiring/firing employees. This podcast was designed to be both educational and entertaining. Please leave us feedback or ask questions if you have a employer/employee horror story you would like to share!